Saturday, May 7, 2011

hectic life

Today I'm just work like a crazy women in the office.
sometimes there is some situation will be happen on everyone like scolding by others without do anything wrong. 
some people (ah sai)love to put on blame on those subordinates or throw everything to subordinates to help ah sai settle the things that only ah sai can settle.
so I work as subordinates must be have the responsibility sense and help ah sai to solve the things.
What to do.

sometimes the things can't just do as per procedures required.
It will causing a lot of unwanted problem from there.
so what we have to know is how to adjust and turn it become more flexible on how to handle the complicated situation.
sigh~
so tired of it but I know I can handle it well.

I only work for 2 months, how you going to expect me to handle the things and stuff like a people who work for more than one year.
It still  a lot of thing to learn from the case basis.
SWEAT =.=!
It's really panic when there is no one to ask and advice you.

In my company, there is too many of procedures that can't even miss one in order to proceed the things and make it done.
 
After I back from UK, my life is a little bit hard.
no shopping, no more luxury life, no night life, no branded, no shoes,
no skin care and cosmetic, no yoga, no more swimming, no more dancing ,
no more make up, no more dress up, no more facial, no more nice foods, and a lot more that not like last time when I'm studying.

sigh~
when only I can get a better life?
my life just like become more and more commitment and responsibilities is waiting for me.
I wish my life getting better ASAP
I don't want myself just become working-holic
hmmmmm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment