Wednesday, May 11, 2011

summer

so fast...
summer is around.

when thinking of summer then it will lead us to think is a good time to travel, wearing bikini go to beach having a relax holiday on summer

wow so fast...
it's been one year I back from UK.

how fast the time past 
oh my god!


how nice I'm staying in UK now.
not need to suffer from the hot weather over here.
I can travel around
having a healthy life style over there.
hmmmm~~
miss UK so much.


hmm~~ so long i have never pamper myself with those spa , manicure, pedicure and facial already..
I need it desperately.
I didn't take care of my skin and physical since I went to UK. 
gosh..

no exercise since I went to UK....
suck!
I think I need to start my exercise as soon as possible already.
I can't let myself become so lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment