Monday, May 23, 2011

now everyone also can fly

everyone is talking about travel, Air Asia, Air Asia, and Air Asia.
now Air Asia got a big deal is about the 10 cent one way flight ticket. no fuel surcharge

best hotel deal save up to 80%
everyone also  affordable to fly now.

all the ticket not above RM1000.

gosh! possible?
even fly to Paris and London and more destination.
it's not more than RM 1000.

but I still don't have  extra to pay for my family to travel around the world..
=(
how I wish to travel with my family.

I was almost achieve my first wish to get my dad a LV wallet=) but too bad. can't give my dad a wallet on father day.

I can't wait to look at my dad smiling and feel happy with it=)
then second pay my parents and ah ma go to travel.
They love China=)

 now the flight is become more cheaper and cheaper with a very good deal.
not like last time, want to travel some place we have to save and earn a lot only can fly.
i wish I can travel around the world with a sweet and memorable memories that I ever won't regret.

one thing that I regret is Europe trips.
I regret to do something stupid happen on me.
suck!
I wont let it happen again.
I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment