Wednesday, May 18, 2011

lunch

my lunch is always better than my dinner.

my colleagues always bring me to new and nice place to enjoy our lunch every where.
today we went to Sg Wang U cafe having our lunch.
the restaurant is not bad with the design and feel comfortable with  the environment.
the foods not bad. actually so so only.=P
last two weeks we went to The Ship for our lunch.
my colleagues suggest to go The Ship to having lunch on tomorrow again.
want or don't want?
dilemma-ing now.

hmm~~*raise my left eyebrow*

lunch causing me a super big hole on my wallet.
gosh~ how?

after my calculation 
I can spend my lunch around RM 350 per month!

argh~~~how come.
ish!
should I make myself a Bento?
or sandwich for my benefits?
there is a lot of benefits I can have when I having my sandwich for my lunch times.
1st, save $$ is the main point, 
2nd, save time
3rd, healthy
4th, hygience
5th, hmm~~ was thinking 

sigh~
do you think it is possible I have my sandwich for every days on my lunch?
sien le~


I have my dinner @ Pelita yesterday =)

Cheese Naan! I recommended ...super nice that I ever eat.
before this all the cheese naan like no cheese at all...
tasteless but this one! yummy yummy!!!
Around RM 3-4. *ops the actual price I forgot jor*






tandoori chicken hmm~~for me, so so...
around RM6.50


Sup Kambing-mutton soup
not bad and I love mutton soup so much. 
I know there is a place in Bangsar is kind of famous with his mutton soup with a small stall with his motor.
I will try it on next time.=) the price for the mutton soup in Bangsa is around RM10 per small bowl.
wah!!!
=.=! damn expensive.

Around RM 5 per medium bowl @ Pelita.

No comments:

Post a Comment