Monday, August 29, 2011

almost end of the year

how fast the time past 
going to reach end of the year
I also past my probation 
I was thought everything will be stable after that 
but it's not.

i having Raya holiday now

I had 9 days holidays 
do nothing 
and it had some changed on my plan 
so i will going back to my warmest nest tomorrow.
thanks all my friends who accompany me this few days.
thank you so much
if not i really don't know how am going to past the time right now

i still can't let go 
i still suffering 
i still miss-ing
I still crying

my dad never called me more than 5 times in a days
I never see my dad so worried about me 
I never let him know what is going here.

I know dad want me to come back to him
even he said to me " if nothing then no need to come back Tpg la"

he keep saying the same words to me today for more than 4 times.
I really won't let them worried about me.
I will never and won't do that.

I <3 you dad
thanks for everything that u gave me until now
 thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment