Monday, August 1, 2011

driving tanning sick-ing

This is my first day to be an external marketing.
It 's not easy that I think before.

First thing first 
for sure my skin will turn into extremely tan after work for few months.
second, I will continue with me hectic life on the road with all those traffic jam everyday

Third, I put my risk on the road everyday.
this is the most scary part I suffering now.

Everyday I back to office I must feel dizzying after i suffering hot and cold , in the building and out of the building condition.
I'm so sick of it.

hmmm~
what to do, I have to get use to it and be part of my life now.

sometimes I was thinking...
what for is about all this thing.
money?
life?
commitment?
part of our life?

sigh~
no direction
no point
no meaning
no life
no happy
no up 
no down 
no left 
no right
-.-!


married to rich guy is the most easier and no need to worry about money issues.
no wonder everyone was so desperate to married a rich guy and to become more reality in the world.
I'm starting to sick of my life.
Bored 
meaningless
routine
nothing excited 

what and how am suppose to do?
to make my life be more interesting  and excited
 I want the life like this

when only I can travel again?
$$$???
no $$$
sigh~


No comments:

Post a Comment