Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JAM




Every jam jam jam 
go to work 
back from office
sigh!

frustrated with the traffic over here
today's traffic drive me crazy
now only I know how tired to drive on the road for whole day 

today I went to Jln Ipoh 老妈子 having lunch with boss and agents
I have to paid for the RM 170++ / 5 person on lunch today 
but it can claim from company for entertainment afterward
This month am totally broke 
my pocket got a very big hole on this month

petrol already cost me few hundred
argh~

Today's my boss and big boss (guys) topic is all about pretty Chicks from China , Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.

-.-!
I only sit there and listen to them with my smile face on for almost 1 hours over there.
my face almost cramp cause I smile too long
oh my god!
all the topic is talk about the rich guys how to play the chicks with money around.
today just made me think of those guys are so bad and naughty
they are extremely rich and they are married and own children but the guys still go out and play around with those China Thailand Vietnam chicks.
they will compare Malaysian girls with China,Thailand Vietnam and Indonesia girls
they will said Malaysian seldom will see a very pretty and beautiful girls around 
but those countries can simply saw one in everywhere.
-.-!


Source: google images
pretty and big boobs so hot and high demand on the market nowadays for those young, old man?
they willing to pay for the value of those chicks
hmmm~
speechless

one of the agent said guys are naughty but girls are much more naughty than guys.
the above statement is that true?
speechless~

sigh~
my view on this world will become even more gray and more onto darkness and soon o later i will totally lost my faith and trust on GUYS
will I?

sigh~




No comments:

Post a Comment