Monday, August 8, 2011

happy mood

It was so fast~~
it going to reach end of the year already~
wuahahaha xD
coming SOON

Now my job was sooooooo free
do nothing 
everyday drive here and there 
and "chui sui" (chit chatting) with people only.

argh~~ Raya holiday is around the corner
planning planning ~~~
sigh~
9 days holiday 
where should I go?travel?
Bangkok?
Hong kong?
Taiwan?
Vietnam?
Cambodia?
Cameron?
Penang?
Traffic Jam Jam and Jam
or
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taiping^^
yeah~
of cause I will go back to my sweeeet home FOR SURE

hmm~

I should get back my healthy life back
Jogging 
swimming
yoga-ing
hiking
cycling
badminton
and so son

I need 
It's a MUST!

Argh!!!
I checked back my 2009 's picture and 2011's picture

 2009
43KG

 
2011
48KG

gosh!!!!
I was FAT like a big fat pig!

oh my gooooooshhhh~~~
my weight can't reach 50 KG
argh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment