Thursday, October 11, 2012

12102012

Another food blog here =)
I went to one of the restaurant which is in front of Fatty Crab to have my dinner
Yummy!!! 
I love the way they cooking with cheaper price compare to Fatty crab. 
Actually I love both of their foods 
They have their own different style of cooking.


Mini long bean with mini dried prawn...


Toufu with Thai Chili Souce

Fried calamari
Salty egg Crabs
Next time I will choose other type of cooking for this crab ^.-


#################################################################################

My working day
I should make my working life like this bag full of documents and files but don't ever forget to have some colourful flowers to cheer my working life sometimes =)




My yummy Breakfast with a cup of hot choc ^.^
They will make me stomach feel so satisfy and yummy


The Beetle with Red!


What should I say about my current job?
What I had learn from here?

I just intro Charlotte to work with me=)
Hope she will stay longer and earn a lot of money from this job ^.-

Now What I can say is my life full of stress, and I still don't know how to handle and cope with it!
Teach me please~ 
How to release my stress and relax with my current job?
Any idea ?
=./

Now I suddenly felt my dream was far far away from me~
What should I do to cheer myself up?
Why I always so negative ?
I need some motivation and advice from senior or whoever have more experience than me 
In the same times they will understand my feeling now~

How to make myself think postitive ne!!! argh!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. cheers my dear ~~
    btw when you wanna manicure jek ~? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice start with a breakfast ~ enjoy ur day

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear clounie~ let's go!!! when you are free!! wuahaha
    Jiayi: same to you =P

    ReplyDelete