Friday, October 5, 2012

stressful

It's been a long time I never update my blog already. so sorry about that~ =P

Same reason which am going to give you guys is after I changed my job, seriously I got no time for this.
There is so many thing to update and share some picture with you all.
I will upload the picture soon.

 It's October 2012 already!

OMG!!! time past so fast!
Can I slow it down? There is not enough time for me!
I need more times!!

Now my life full of work, work and work!!
Stress! Stress! stress and stress!
I need work more harder to achieve what I want now!
Anyhow sometimes I felt I push myself so hard to achieve one thing within a short period of time.
I need to take a deep breath and try to relax myself.

I can't give up easily.
I need to sustain it, maintain it  of cause~ if possible for me to improve it then will be great.

My life is improving now.
I need to change it to the best step by step.
Everything will be just fine.

What I need now is Law Of Attraction.
My colleagues taught me just cut of the picture out with what you wish to have it and paste it into your wall.
Everyday you will see them and one day it will become real just in front of you.
I found it quite true also. Law of attraction did happen anyway. I trust it's real.

What I is my top wishlist of cause to own a property in KL.
When only I will be have my own kitchen and bathroom with bath tub? =P

Then, travel all around the world.
Then only improve my health,wealth and lifestyle.

Of caused can't forget my family.
They are my top priority in my life.

A lot of things I wish to have it right now!!!
Argh~~ *shaking my heard with my both hand lift up*










 


No comments:

Post a Comment