Thursday, October 11, 2012

last months foods hunter



It's been so long I never go to Connaught night market.
I went to night market with Ivy and we were look for foods to stuff our empty stomach 
and we found one of the stall is full of people then we were decided to check it out what is that. 
We found this !
There are so many type of the cake and cheese cake. 
 

 If not mistake the best seller is the original flavour cheese cake.

 So I decided to buy the cheese cake, it's so soft when you put into your mouth
The cake really soft and smooth until it will melt without chewing it.
not bad. It won't be too sweet for original flavour cheese cake.
If not mistake, The price is RM 8 per piece.


This is the Fish Burger I had in Anya restaurant @ South Gate.
Most of the time I will have lunch here with my colleagues.
I love most of their foods, the foods was so yummy.

The price is affordable and the portion is kind of too big for girl.
I love to enjoy my lunch over there.
sometimes I will have breakfast here tho.



Haha~~ I knew Mooncake Festival passed already.
My friends bought my family this mooncake from Intercontinental Hotel if not mistake.
The packaging is look nice and so much special but their mooncake ...hmm~~
so so only. It can be said that not that nice. =P ops sorry


This is from other Hotel made one. This one nicer compare with the above one! hehe~



Very long time ago, I had my lunch in Publika @Plan B
I ordered Lamb pasta
OMG! so big portion, but I managed to finish it ...
wuhahaha ~



chicken Sandwich with the chips and salad



This week I received a very bad news from our management.
It half COMMISSION on our work =..(

Is that gonna work? hmmm~ To be honest, I felt kind of lost confidence on myself
I don't have the motivation anymore~
It's really not going to be easy to earn money

What I can do is just go with the flow and work even more harder to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment