Thursday, October 25, 2012

Raining season



Almost everyday raining which made me feel so moody and just like a cloud in the sky. ( full of darkness)
The weather just make me so lazy and tired.
Recently no idea why I don't even have any mood to speak and talk. 
I'm lost!
No motivation at all.

This month just happened something which I don't wish to happen all this while but luckily everything just solved. I felt glad and appreciated so much.
Thank God!

The more you have the more you will ask for it.
This is the human weakness.
Human will never satisfy with what they have. 
Like me! =P

How I own a doggie now~
I love dog so much 
How nice everything I dream all the time can be appear now~
I know it's not easy and simple with what I thought. 
hmmm~
sigh~

This is my sis new pet Chow Chow~
He is so cute and fluffy, his body full of golden fur so nice to hug. 

How to cheer myself up? so moody! 
omg! what wrong with me?
sigh ~
My life full of Boring + Tired + Lazy + lost + confusing + think too much + .....
I need to get rid of it! but how? 

No comments:

Post a Comment