Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Choc ^-*


 
MNG bag ^^


 

These is the Christmas present i get so far ^^
thank you so much my friend^^
I felt so sweet  nice to get present from my friends ....



 Today i only slept for 2 hours.
oh my god! so so blurr and dizzy + sleepy

After my 8am class, i straight away ran back home and sleep again.

I was planned to replace my tutorial class at 4 pm
i waiting for half and hour then i felt something was wrong
so i went to Ms Chin office and check
Mana tau Ms Chin said she don't have any class later.

oh my god! I purposely wake up and walk in the hot hot hot hot weather to class

end up no class was available
aikzzz!!!

I was chit chat with Ms Chin after that, she told me that my answer is weak and need to do more practice
and she called me ugly writing girl .hahahahaa

It is because my writing really ugly and untidy....It is true! but i cant write properly la..i also don't know what is the reason... : (

always get scold by her one....hahaha so paisei~~~
she said a writing can represent a person hehe^^ paisei lo~~~

she said i can speak proper English and not broken English and able speak fluently. she said consider good already if i from Chinese school ^^ 
she said : i know you try and learn very hard to learn hoe to speak English.
she said some other people don't want to try and learn den just give up like that.
   i was so so so happy to heard that because my English is really bad and poor....
hmm ....

I still haven decide where to go for my Christmas Eve
different Christmas celebration in this year
without him


2 comments:

  1. i think i told u 8-10, 10-12
    or i said wrongly? @.@
    sorry may~ sorry sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la my dear not ur fault la~ hahaha....i think is my mistake .i am so blurr this few day~~ no sorry la.. not ur fault la~ hah muack

    ReplyDelete