Wednesday, December 9, 2009

STRESS!!!

i been doing my assignment after class until i go to bed.

oh my gosh!!!!!

really tired and stress for it.

this is the consequences of last minute person.

sob sob!!! but i still have the norm of last minute to do the stuff.





 FRIDAY i need to pass my CFM assignment and having TEST for CA!!!!!

do i have time to do the revision!!???




ARGH!!!! frustrated la~~~~ oh my god!!!


feel like going to hell la~~~

hard to breath when i felt stress 

ok.....going to sleep already....so sleepy and tired because i had squeeze until  my brain no juice to come out anymore.


: ( 

2 comments:

  1. yala.. so many tasks so little time~
    i'll be having CA test tmr morning! yet still a lot to cover.. sobbbb T___T i wanna eat my laptop too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa........poor~~~ good luck ya~~ dear...muack~~

    ReplyDelete