Saturday, December 12, 2009

Journey of my life





 
 Guess! what is this? hehe
is Maggi cup Mash Potato~~~~
i don't know Maggi got come out with cup mash potato. don't know taste nice or not...
after try then just let u all know la~~
i just capture this picture when on my way going back home from  my class and these picture from a lorry wall paper. ^^



Last weekend, i went back my hometown and sit alone in the Double Decker bus with my Double Decker junk food. hehe

so nice and comfortable, but i felt weird la. it just felt like i am the only one sit in the bus. 

 



 



 
Showing my FUGLY face with spec here 



 When i on my way back to KL .

Rainbow appear and say hello with me^^

so long i didn't catch a vision of rainbow already
Rainbow so nice to say hello with me together with her different 7 lovely color. i never saw purple before but purple wiling to come out and see me finally. ^^

 From this picture was blurred but in real is not...hehe

 



 Finally done with my test and one assignment already.
fiu~~~ start to release a little bit already but going to stress for a month soon. (final examination is looking for me)

oh my god!
January is so near to me.It is a tough tough month for me and i am going to say goodbye to TARC soon...
can i say no!
life is getting harder for me tho.
when i study, i got plenty of time but no $$
when i working, i have $$ but don't have time to entertain.
how?

  piz....piz....piz.....piz.....




Chipmunk! i love u all!!!! oh my god! they was so cute and adorable.


they have a cutie and tiny voice with a nice song.
ya i know that is a computerize voice but i still in love with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment