Sunday, December 27, 2009

X'mas





we went for shopping in BTS and Pavi before X'mas with Clarice^^




we had took some picture while we shopping^^




nice decoration in Pavi



 
my sweet sweet and pretty Clarice muack!



 
a fatty boom boom here..with "pui pui"(fat) face



 

the other day. Pavi again~~have some cutie show n Pavi





 

 crowded with peoples....so hot and smelly
but it is worth ^^

 



 

 It's really look like snowing...



 




 
 a lot of peoples were waiting outside to view the nice scene




 
 me and Siong Teng went to Pavi shopping
we was waiting the foam spray from upstair of Pavi at 8pm
it was so beautiful and feel so X'mas haha



 
 present i get from friend^^
 smell nice~~and look so pretty


 
 i bought for my housemate^^
let them drunk ..wuakaka



 

this is the X'mas i get from friends ^^

 some X'mas gift that i bought to my friends and my gifts i forgot to snap:)
It's really make me broke. my pocket got a big hole there....^^ but i was so happy and appreciate what i and they did  : )

i went shopping for many times but end up still unable to get my new year clothes : ( sad and i really lazy to shop la..haiz~~

i try to accept my new life



No comments:

Post a Comment