Tuesday, December 1, 2009

KL night life




having a cup of choc chip@pavilion and enjoy the night life in KL


 
yuki and i too boring while waiting someone

so she start to doing something such as.........



 




 




 





 
sitting there and enjoying the music in Starbucks



when there is a free time so this is how people entertain themselves

 
drink and food
chit chat


 

Starbuck


 
Cinema

and club or cheer in the pub on weekend ^^

week 9 for this week...4 weeks to go for my final exam.

oh my god!
so fast.... i got a feeling that i will fail one subject on my last semester
cant! i wont allow myself to fail the subject!

i must not going out anymore....just sitting at home...
...
....
....
...
..
... online and drama
hahahaha...


ok ok


when the time is come i will start to motivate myself to study alreardy

but i have to finish my assignment 1st..
sob sob


1st DEC 2009 now!

end of year 2009

Christmas eve is coming soon

perhaps just stay at home

puhhhhhh~~~~
hope everything will done smooth in future



No comments:

Post a Comment