Sunday, April 4, 2010

beauty

Yesterday I went to Dr Ko Clinic to get some medicine for my skin.
I got some information about laser on my scars and Rhinoplasty.

My skin condition now should be around RM500 for one time laser. It's depends on the skin condition some need 5 times treatments some no need... depend how their skin rejuvenate. 

For Rhinoplasty is RM3800...
The plastic surgeon said Rhinoplasty only spend for 20 minute you can have a pretty nose already.
hmm~~
wow...
Suddenly I felt that original is much more better than plastic surgery but this Rhinoplasty only insert the silicon inside the nose so if u want your original nose back you can take it out at anytime.^^
The plastic surgeon showed me who did the plastic surgery before(the nurse and beauty consultants)...ya all of are look so pretty after Rhinoplasty but hmmmm some of them look very obvious that she had the plastic surgery before.
the look is a bit weird for me..
For me, original is the better one^^ hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment