Tuesday, April 27, 2010

mad without "reasons"

Today my mood is damn F-ing bad
Damn F-ing network make me crazy
keep disconnect
causing me can't watch my drama from PPS
causing me can't Google the Europe trip's information
Damn it!!!
Suck!!!




argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gone crazy!!!!!
What to do??!!?

Sien le~~~
What's wrong with me?!?
Damn lazy to go out for facial and do some of my stuffs
Even damn F-ing lazy to have my lunch
I just dont' feel like to go out and step out from my house 

Gosh!!!
Today owner called someone to install the ceiling fan in my room 
Damn it!
why don't wait until we move out only install the fan le?
Since today is already 27th April  and we will move out at 28 or 29th April so.......
Weird wei~~ 
Damn 
They dirty my room with the dusk and rubbish....
F!!
Damn piss off wei~



I should do something to calm down myself 






Maybe I should go and do some yoga with a dulcet music or can get some fresh air from nature??

 Maybe I should go and have some spa massage??



Maybe I should off to some places which is can comfort me like beach??

I need to go out and have some fresh air
I need to do something and let myself not to think something nonsense

OMG!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment