Monday, April 26, 2010

so am I



This is the place where I work in Subang Parade^^
So happy to work with them and my sweet and lovely partner=)
Besides, I had learned and experience a lot of things in a short periods 
Thanks
I will appreciate all of it


Two more weeks to goes
So that I can have a great breaks
One more month to goes
So that I can enjoy my cheerfulness study life  again
I plan to backpack when I off to Europe but
I really have no idea where I should go and what places that I must go
hmmm~~
I should Google-ing about the famous and beauty places
abit lazy la wei~~
Is there anyone know which places which  is interesting
 And full of beauty and  awesome places????
huh?
huh?
huh??
urgh!!!!!
but I so exciting and lot on the trips~
Uuu hu!!
Yepie!!!
Happie!!

Back pack is waiting for me
and say hello to me soon
My backpack will become hefty and heavy day by day
It's will accumulate the"stuff" day by day
till I can't put my backpack aside







No comments:

Post a Comment