Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's complicated



Recently what I busy for???
hmm....
Working lo~

Thanks to Yuki to intro me this jobs.^^ XO
LOVE you hehe~~

The roadshow which conduct by Sime Darby property.
I will work until beginning of may and I will go back my sweet home soon.


This is the mobile bus that we having the roadshow now~
look awesome right??^^





I took this picture when I work for Kepong roadshow last 2 weeks: )
Supervisor request for heavy make up
white shirt with black skirt=semi formal

 After work sometimes I went to Asia Cafe to play some games ^^

and have my supper at Asia Cafe
I love their creamy spaghetti and pizza
OMG ...It was so darn delicious ^^ got 2 stalls of Italian foods ...
so far I only tried one stall of Italian foods only...
Slurp!!slurp~~

I had bought  Laneige for my skin
RM 120 for 50 ml

OMG
My face crack like hell
Even I'm broke
I have to buy this for myself because my face is terrible now with the pimples
Damn !
sad
I really don't know how to save my face anymore
Really felt horrible and sad when I'm look at my face

After I used the Laneige water bank , I felt my skin is much more better than last time
At least I dint feel and see any peeling on my skin now~






No comments:

Post a Comment