Friday, April 2, 2010


I had bought an anti virus from Avira to protect my computer.  ^^
I have no idea why Avira still have other fair in Low Yat soon.( 5 April )



Yesterday I went to Zanmai to have my dinner.
I had quite a lot of sushi . I love Salmon and smoked Salmon so much~~ hehe
I does not like much Unagi and maguro.
Here is the Unagi pie I had ordered .It's look like a pizza and sakura temaki (salmon and maguro)
The pie is not bad. It taste a little bit sweet and the creamy cheese smell good.

the medium well beef that I ordered.
It's taste ok ok only~nothing special

The day before I was watching The princess and the frog with PPS
I was so long never watch movie and drama through PPS already.
hmm....
I felt so nice and relax when i was enjoy watching the nice movie with my Lays....

I had shed my tears when I saw that fire fly die....
I very enjoy with the Disney movie especially when they're singing. The song and music can make my day.
^^



I plan to watch "How to Train Your Dragon" in cinema soon....
It must be a very sentimental movie and this movie is number one in America's cinemas.


"Why man need SEX and why women need LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment