Thursday, March 3, 2011

it's the time to pamper myself

I just feel like want to go many nice, cozy, relax,cheering place like club, having a party,look out point, the hills,pavilion shopping mall, Luna Bar, Sky Bar, have a nice meals is a must, Genting to inhales some clean air, my body need meditation right now, everything will go smooth, and an island  or beach perhaps, i need to go some place that able to give me a darn nice relaxing time and feeling. 


I extremely need it seriously by now.


When I was thinking about earn lot of money and give to my love one like my family then I will feel super duper happy already. hehe=)
I wish faster I can earn more then I can give my family a super nice life afterward
<3 <3

my work station and become my second home soon. ^-^


today I take away my lunch and have it in my office.
my cute cup in the pantry room * the polka dot with pink <3 my lovely housemate give me as my Xmas present in year 2008 or 2009 teehee~

my colleagues was so friendly and nice...
My senior teach me guide me with patiently.
thanks her so much
and thanks to KK that intro this job to me and bring me to work and sometimes fetch me back .
So far we go to work together and back together. ^-^
eh~~ don't misunderstand yea..
he is a nice guy and help me with sincerely.
I will treat him nice movie and meal when my very 1st salary come out.

I love my job now!
busy busy and busy...
24 hours give to you also not enough to finish all those work.
wow!
tough and full loaded with work now...
so far I haven get scold from my senior manager 
...
scared of her...
she is kind and pretty^^
she is super women.
I also wish to be like her  ^^

XOXO
 night muack =*
listening to i love the way you lie from Rihanna and Eminen 

No comments:

Post a Comment