Wednesday, March 2, 2011

let it be

just go with the flow?

I just need someone to protect me.
I just need someone to understand me.
I just need someone to love me with heart. *am the only one*
I just need someone to care about me.
I just need some securities.
I just need some comfort.

I just need some friends to listen to my stories to make me feel better. *avoid simply think alone*
I just wish to spend the time to my love one as much as I can. *but someone not think in the same way with me*

Is that hard like climbing to the sky?
Is that something wrong with me?
huh?




p/s: go back home with public transport. Monorail did improve from last time.well done. but it's still smelling, and scary with full of stranger especially Metro bus. yiak! * but I have to go through with it. If not am not gonna save $$ for my dream+wishes.
monorail --> feet-->metro bus --> GK--> feet--> my room.

listening to fuck you by Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment