Monday, March 14, 2011

Tsunami and earth quake in japan

Tsunami and earth quake happened again in Japan.
This time is much more serious than before.
I heard off the news from broadcast said that it will be possible nuclear radiative leakage and it will causing a lot of health problem for people.
I really felt sorry to those victim for this disaster.
I hope this sad event will end very soon and they will get help from every country to recover the things up.
This event had cause a lot of bad consequences to economy and any other company like Japan product electricity product, cars and tourism industry.
After the Tsunami happen 
This month Matta Fair in Malaysia doesn't many of people travel to Japan.
I have some of my friends have to cancel the trip to Japan.
There is a lot of cancellation flight and trip happened this few days.
 It's will affected a lot of company especially tourism industry.

The most important is the radiative don't happen to leakage and affected the human health.
I was feel so lucky and grateful to be born in Malaysia.
you know I know =)
P/s: i think i will getting fat after i work cause i ha my 3 meal on time, sleep on time and eat on time.
hmm i know it's a good life style for me but...it will make me fat and gain my weight too =.(
I wish to get my 1st salary now!! argh!!!
a lot of things need to pay now! ish!
sigh!
my income + saving  is negative now.
ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment