Tuesday, March 1, 2011

jobS

Today is my 1st day of my official full time job
quite happy with my job now^^
full schedule
loaded with jobs^^
It's a good start
and i met a super nice friend that help me a lot^^

Today I had learn a lot of things
luckily i got a very nice senior who willing to teach me and guide me all the times
Yesterday night I was worried till can't sleep well.
It just make me feel like a kid going to enter kinder garden and scared a lot of things.
It's good to have a good superior and colleagues.
they were so funny and friendly

Gampateh!!! i know i can do it! by the way I work in marketing department in Berjaya=)
Yes! earn lot!!! get promoted faster!!!!
so that my dream will come true!!!
=) hehe~

a little bit tired for tonight
I will sleep soon^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment