Saturday, March 5, 2011

routine

 feel so good with my naked face~
I hate make up on my face

Today I have an AGM on this afternoon and yesterday I have my induction session with other 3 new employees in different department.

I realize that there is almost 97% of women working under Berjaya start from 14 floor to 20 floor in different department.
hmmm~~~ 

why?

I love my working day been busy start from 9am to 6 pm non stop.
yes .this is right. don't let the bad think in my mind.
great

My working hours is 9am - 6pm.

My weekdays routine currently. 
wake up @ 730am,preparing to work. 
go out @ 8am and wait my colleague.
then reached office @9am.
start working till around 12:35pm-1:30pm out for lunch.
then start work non stop till 6:30 to 7pm.
either go back with colleague or go back by monorail and bus.

then reached home and take away my dinner.
having my dinner while am watching drama.
then around 12am go to bed and sleep.

I just keep repeating the routine till I am reached 55 y/o?

P/S: Sometimes people don't let us go cause they haven get the right back up plan and better back up than you.




No comments:

Post a Comment