Wednesday, October 5, 2011

04102011

wow October now~
year end is close to us.
am so excited and can't wait to reach December ^^



December is one of my favorite month
BONUS, anniversary, Christmas and new year celebration....
everyone is starting to make some reservation and plans for annual dinner, new year dinner or for Christmas eve celebration...

erm~~ what am going to do when reach December?
erm~~what am going to achieve before December and after December?
wow! 2012 is coming sooooooooooooo soon!

 omg! I have so many thing want to do before 2011. I'm just get older and older.
Moreover, I will facing more and more matters.

"no one is perfect, that why pencil come together with eraser."

how I past my last 9 month in 2011?The time that I had  past from last few months till now it just like a lighting pass through from the sky. shhhhip! disappear.

unbelievable! I had been through quite lot of tough time and of cause there is up and down moment that I can keep it.

 when I back from UK? October 2010. now? it's already Oct 2011.
gosh! should I continue Master in UK?or continue to work and earn  more income and achieve my dream?

hmmm~~ till now I still confuse with my interest on my career.
still blur and no direction at all~
i just follow my intuitive and never seriously plan my future and my career before.

In nature, people always scared and resist to change.

I wish I will get another good new year and wish everyone will also have a very good new and year and also the past.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment