Monday, October 17, 2011

relationship

=)

I'm not a good lover 
I mess up
I start fights
I easily get jealous
but........
I don't play
I give my all and I love deeply


it's been so long I never have this kind of feeling already.
omg!!!
It's make my heart beat so fast and felt so happy.

thanks for everything that I own now.
I caught myself smile for no reason. -.-!

"sometimes I have to forget what I want to remember what you deserve."


"A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything, no secret and no lies"

I forgive you easily and simply forgive you just because I still want you in my life but ....
it's more than enough.
"The more we think of the future, the more we forget the present. Always remember: no matter where we are going, it starts from where we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment