Sunday, October 16, 2011

16102011



Friday night I went to my friend's house to have steamboat @ Bkt Jalil.what a very nice and cozy house he own.
I was thinking when only I will own a house something like that and the most important thing is home feeling.
Oh my god.
<3 I miss my home and family so much. I heart my family a lot. <3

I was so happy on that night and know some nice and funny friends.

 the two younger leng lui.
they was so sampat (funny) and crazy...
how I wish I can drink like them...
hmmm
they are so hot..wow!
I'm old d. sob sob...

 Martell and chivas.
After steamboat we start to play some games like card games and true or dare games.
when we were play the true or dare games.
it was so fun and enjoy.
some funny thing happen ... I will smile randomly when I think of that night.

they are so drunk  hahaha~~

I was so long never happy like that night already.
thank you guys so much.
It can cure my broken heart in a fastest way.
It's the fastest way to force myself to let it go and move on with my life.
I should enjoy my life and just go with the flow.

I'm really tired to think so much and I wish
I can do whatever in my mind tell me to do.
  frankly I still think of someone no matter when and where and what I'm doing. =.(

I wish I can let it go by now! 
I wish I can forget this person and try to accept someone who really care for me 
I wish I can meet someone who will got future with me.
I never play my relationship and I always serious with my relationship.
how I wish I can be like others who can take it and let go easily.









yesterday we went to Mid Valley to have our lunch and shopping.
I'm so happy to see her finally come to KL and work.
Miss her so much.

 once we see each other we starting to talk non stop not even stop a single second and think of what to eat for our late lunch ....*I'm so hungry* =P
we have so much of things to talk and share. =)


 I love her short hair cut. 
suit her so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment