Friday, October 7, 2011

Tiang Xiang 天香




Last week me and my colleagues went to Jln Pudu that Taiwanese steamboat  Tian Xiang had lunch.
wow!
I went there before but I don't know such expensive
luckily there got 50% discount for lunch hours.

Lamb slices . nice one!


 Spicy and herbs soup...
I more prefer herbs soup.
hmm cant resist to their soup.
Yummy yummy

 you know what?
you know how much the price for the balls dishes cost?
RM 18 to RM32 per dishses for that few little small balls.
-.-!
6 balls cost us RM 18 some is RM20.
pricey le~~
but the Ramen noodles not bad.
i like the Ramen ^^

 Pork slices. recommended too ^^

This one?
what is that?
why black color one?
this is squid sausage 
I'm not really like it 
but you know how much it cost?
RM32 for that few slices.
walao ey!!!
really expensive.

but overall it's nice for me ^^ it just a little bit pricey for this steamboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment