Tuesday, October 25, 2011

housemate 2010


Last Friday Eunice was came to KL so we all come out dinner and drinking session @ Ampang and Sunway Giza.
So long we never come out and hang out together since we graduate.
=)
I miss the moment we spending the 2 years in the same house.
I miss it so much^^



Aiwen, she was my ex-room mate

she still thin like last time ~ hahaha

Kam Fon ^^
the only guy who the most close with us^^
he same hometown with Charlotte Kong aka Yuki

Eunice who staying in Penang with her sweet bf.
Manni with braces hehe~

 
our group picture!
we all really have fun and happy to spending the limit time together ^^


........................................................
the next day I went to The Garden shopping with Siong Teng 
^^



we went to Gong Cha have out tea time.

I have my dinner @ Pasta Zanmai after that.
Yummy beef spaghetti ^^







In the end I dint get anything for my working attire SIEN!
but tomorrow I get myself a pieces of skirt for working. ^^ happy happy
I will get a red cardigan soon^^ I love it
I don't care. I  must bring it home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment