Monday, July 13, 2009

B Firm N Resolute

It was toooooo boring so i just snap some picture^^


something is wondering

something is bothering

something is manja-ing


something is happening


working in Midvalley on last Saturday and Sunday. It's was soooooo boring and and tiring me. ya i know working is like that. i had know quite a lot of friend when i was working. hmmm~ i realize something that i never realize before.

ya... is going to finish my study in advance soon, there is a lot of course mate is choosing and deciding what they should do in future. studying in UK to get Honour Degree or go Scotland for Master. but i choose go to UK. ok! finally i already decide what i will and what i am going to do. ^^



Time is like a river
You can't touch the same water twice
because the flow that has passed will never pass again
Enjoying every moment of life


i will love my family forever ever

so i will do what i enjoying currently and what i want to do

i will be tough enough to face this challenging world

i will be wise enough to make decision

i will appreciate/ grateful that what i possess

i will be delight with my life

i will treasure/love myself

i will disregard those peoples who didn't like me/treat me as their friend

























2 comments:

  1. Hi may...wish u everything ok in UK soon...haha...i envy neh....good luck ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my dear~~~ i will ...thank you so much! muack..u can come also..nothing envy la~~same here ^^

    ReplyDelete