Sunday, July 26, 2009

meaning of kisses

if kiss is a languages of love, then we had a lot of them to talk about.

kiss on the ear = i'm horny





kiss on the cheek= we are friend






kiss on hand= i adore you





kiss on shoulder= i want you





kiss on the lips -i love you




holding hands= we can learn to love each other


a wink= let's get it on


slap on butt= watch out


playing with the ears= i cant live without you



arms around the waist= i love you too much to let you go


pulling hair on head= tell me you love me


looking into each other's eyes= let's get romantic


holding on tight= don't let go


P/S: if you are kissing someone is better close yours eyes. it's not nice to stare. ^^

*********************************************************************************************

A tired weekend for me because of the assignment i need to done by this Monday. my fault because doing it on last minute. hehe ^^

i was cook tomato soup today..Yummy Yummy!! is quite good for my first time to cook this soup..hehe...my housemate's bf said is delicious~~

this soup is take time to cook it.


this is the ingredient la~~




i just bought a protein form Herbalife. hmmm~~i bought it because i no need to worry or busy thinking of what to have for my dinner already. just a bottle of protein can settle my dinner d. hehe so easy and save $$...wow!

2 comments:

  1. herbalife herbalife~~~~~
    argh!!! i haven't get mine.... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh?
    what you mean??? you stil haven finish right?? hehe~~sien lo~~miss u d~

    ReplyDelete