Friday, July 17, 2009

Tat Day

"That Day" from Maria Arredondo


Something ’bout your eyes


That I can not forget

Something ’bout your smile

Makes it hard for me to sleep at night

Something about me

Doesn’t work like normally

Something about you

That can’t hold on to



Am I waiting in vain?

Do I deserve this pain?

When will i see you again?



Why did you talk to me – that day

Why did you say those things – that day

Why did you come to me – then walk away

When there was something in the air

Something in the way I meet you that day



Still can feel the way you looked at me

And I wonder how you stole my heart completely

Something in the way you would hold my hand

That I believe that fate will bring you back to me again



Am I waiting in vain?

Do I deserve this pain?

When will i see you again?



Why did you talk to me – that day

Why did you say those things – that day

Why did you come to me – then walk away

When there was something, something in the air



A guy like you belongs to somebody else

A guy like you will never come back again



Do you think of me now

Do you ever wonder how

We can meet again, meet again?



Why did you talk to me – that day

Why did you say those things – that day

Why can I not forget that day

Why can I not find words to say

Why did you come to me – then walk away

When there was something in the air

Something in the way I met you that day…

****************************************************************************************

Yesterday middle of the night, happened a damn funny thing. when me and Yuki going back home then we go into condo's lift suddenly got a very noisy song come out then me and Yuki was shocking, i was thought Yuki's hp ringing...after we know is lift playing song then we just look at the CCTV.^^

Wakaka damn funny is not hp ringing but is the lift play the M2M's song....now i just know our condo's lift can play song one. Some more the speaker is rosak d.

Haha after we come out from lift then the song is stop d... so we thought maybe the guard house's ppl playing with us. really funny la. cos the speaker is rosak d. so the sound is damn noisy.

tomolo is Bon Odori. i never go there before. i felt like to go there to enjoy and experience that festival but no one going there so i just sitting at home bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment