Friday, July 10, 2009

my issues

sigh~~ this years really happen a lot of unhappy thing and events on me. make me felt upset and distress.i know it will better in some time but i really don't know how long i still can stand and be tough for it.

i very worried about my dad. i love my dad so much.he love me so much too.i was very worried about my dad's health after i know his health is not well.suddenly i felt my dad was old already.

i had discuss with my dad that i want to further my study in UK. he very support me. he work very hard and save $ to let me go to UK for my study and expenses. i was so touching and 心痛. i ask my dad no need to work hard and purposely save the $ for me to further my study. i will settle by myself, i just don't want let my dad worried about me. actually my family very worried about my health because they said me keep on "masuk"(visit) hospital because of my gastric and health, what if it's happen in UK and no one can help me and take care of me. me also worried about that. i felt that so expensive go and consult doctor in UK. hmm:( what can i do is wish my health is going well all the way. ^^

i don't want to think about it, but it's just keep on appearing and bothering me in my mind. sigh! ok!ok! everything will be ok soon. i just need to concentrate on my study and don't let myself fail on any subject. if not can't go to UK already.^^

i starting to felt something is changing and different already. is ok...^!^ i know i will be fine and everything will be fine. i just i can earn a lot of $ now or kena lottery. wakaka! but i know it is impossible to win a lottery because i dint gamble.

i really need some part time job to pay my debt. i still haven get the claim from my insurance. sigh~ damn PTPTN loan still haven receive. finance$ finance$ and finance$ problem!

ok! good luck will find me soon.

2 comments: