Monday, November 8, 2010

I hate love




This is what I want=..)
she was so right about it~
It's true!!!
omg! salute.
you all should read that article above. 
It just give me some idea with what suppose I should do for my brighter future
I shouldn't waste my youth for this

We should love our-self.
keep the love and youth for someone who understand me and appreciate me.

you just know all the right things to say=.)
your chance has come and gone
to be real it doesn't matter anyway...
I was young and in love with someone I love

I gave you everything but it wasn't enough and now you begging for another chances again.
you knee down and you say you will change and have changed but boy you know your begging
don't fool me because to you it's just a game. 

go and find someone else who appreciate you and accept who you're...
I'm loving myself.
you don't love me then just let me go...
cause you know what you do and who you're...

I can love with all of my heart baby
I know I have so much to give.. but not for you anymore~
I will keep to someone who love me....

with a player like you
I have to stress out my whole life
with a liar like you
I have to doubt all the times
That is the way to live
I can't wait anymore
I can't play the game with you for the rest of my life.

think back when we got together
in my heart I was saying forever
so in love
Jealousy wasn't I wanted 
I was wondered all the times whether is worth it

but now I see, I hear, I feel
how good you were for me=.)
Love will causes hurt, sadness, crashes, dropped, get burned?

All I want is everything=.)
I hate love
I hate jealousy
I hate doubtful
I hate be a moron cause of you
I hate dishonesty
I hate liar
"I've been so selfish because I love you so much"
but it's over
It has to be.
=..)

stop being selfish


No comments:

Post a Comment