Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last 2 weekends I worked for Sime Darby, Malaysia Property Expo@Mid Valley.


This weekend I went to Changkat, KL to celebrate Halloween Day with my friends.
On that night, a happening event held by Volkswagen packed up the whole Changkat street. The end of the event resulting with random fights by people around there. The bars and bistros closed at 4am in the morning in conjunction with the Halloween Day fiesta.

There are a lot of people seen dressed up in different types of costumes for the theme,Halloween .
The most common costume must be vampires, devils, some of them dress up like a Elvis Presley, Pirates of the Caribbean, Flintstone, angels,
the Hulks, walking around on the road...
.................................................................................

I went off to Bakita@ Jalan Berangan nearby Changkat for "Passion for Fashion event" It was an amazing event with the crowds are mainly actors, famous directors, professional actors, and top agencies.

Bakita 


I just own an extremely fat face just ignore my fugly face...
hmm  do you think Kimi's boy friend look like Donnie Yan? hehe ~


No comments:

Post a Comment