Saturday, November 6, 2010

move on moron



What I need to do now is just to focus on my career and how to earn more $$. Trying to get a better life of it.
How am going to pamper myself?spa massage, buy some clothes that you like, travel everywhere that I wish to go, eat whatever I wants, and do whatever I want without stress out my life with some AH.=.)
I don't want to be a moron anymore.

I should enjoy my life after have a stable working life and settle down everything .=)
Monday to Friday working.
Saturday and Sunday just have a super nice rest and find my way out to relieve my busy+stressful working life.

I will suggest to have a nice aroma bath at home with a nice song with music, body scrub and spa massage in the beauty saloon every months, watching my favorite movie and drama with nice TV resolution or in cinema, doing facial and mask every weekend, will have some shopping to reward yourself and high tea with friends, playing some sport like swimming, badminton, and hiking. sign up for a yoga or dance class or both=)...
night time just have some nice drinks with friends and mingle around. how nice is it...
back to weekday and fight for $$ again.... see ~~ how nice if I will have this life soon once everything is settle down.=)
nice and simple right?
I should fight for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment