Friday, November 26, 2010

sweets

watermelon sago

 papaya fungus with bird's eggs



 Mango and Durian cake


甜品哥哥 @SS2, PJ

I had tried all of them, hmmm
For me, nothing much special except for Mango and Durian cake.
 The place was crowded although it passed 10 at night.


 Pavlova

 Tiramisu
 Pollo Pizza



  Alexis @Bangsar Mall


I am not a sweet talker nor even a sweet lover.
Based on my opinion, the above mentioned Pavlova is too sweet for me. It NOT a cake as if u have tried it,cause it does have the spongy layer beneath it. It is made up of marshmallow, whipped cream, sweet cookies, strawberries and blueberries.
As to Tiramisu cake,its would be not my 1st choice as i am not a coffee lover.
It would be a great taste for coffee lover but NOT to me.
As u have seen the above mentioned picture, it has a layer of nuts lay above the the cake.
It is served with cranberry paste.


Att: Pizza Lovers
Pollo is define as chicken in Italy. The serving of this Pollo pizza was huge. It wasn't my right pizza.

It was great a place to be dined in. It is a bistro and cafe restaurant. My friend recommend me on mee siam under the Asian menu. Its serving is huge thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment