Friday, November 5, 2010

Jack fruit coconut dono what d...
haha

Mango sticky rice with coconut milk:)
nice but the sticky rice a little too dry...
All those Thai foods will make me suffer from gastric seriously because of the coconut oil and spicy.
too bad..=( cant have much and some of them I totally can't eat it.
Thai restaurant in Sunway Piramid.
not bad for the dessert but is abit expensive compare to others.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Hado Labo 
moisturizing lotion that recommended from Charlotte
Hope it does suit my skin ...
My skin is dry like hell and all the pimples keep popping out...
I hate it deeply..


****************************************************************************************

I just got my debit card from Public bank today.
It just need a simple transaction to convert from ATM card to debit card with FOC.
yippie~ but there is a charge RM8 for every year.
some more there is a small gift for me.

There is much more easier for me to shop without using cash...
safer,convenient and simple.
you wont over spend, use advance money and no need to pay for interest.

###############################################################################3

i just miss Walker chips so much 
so I just looking for it.
Then he found the Walker chips in Bangsar village but is not the exactly same in UK with what I had before but I still happy and appreciate with what he bought for me.
the texture and taste is not what I ate before so hmmm.... 
how wish I will find out with the chips I had in UK before.


No comments:

Post a Comment