Saturday, November 26, 2011

26112011

woootz~ quite a long time I never update my blog already.
It's is because LAZY =P hehehe ^^
plus I was stress about my working and something trouble me all this while for two years.

hmm luckily I got few good friends accompany to pass through with me.

Recently I got some unwanted advice from some unwelcome people~ =(
suspicious ? understanding ? old man ? huh! Just ignore. /=P
as long as I'm happy with my current life what the H* you come and interfere my life.

November is not my month.
I get complaint in fact if not my wrong in working place,
tyre puncture and turn to flat while am working  but luckily got a stranger man come and help me change to spare tyre for me.. Thank god!
the other time, I almost injured someone with cycling. oh my god!
that time I was like freak out and don't know what to do but after I calm down and I settle myself already ^^

after the next day , I almost commit to serious accident , luckily It's nothing happen with the car and of cause me. Why this few days am also feel like got no life at all.
New year is closer so I wish I really will got a very nice year for me. Moreover, I was wonder what will happen and how is it look like for 2012.
I still got no plan at all. hmmm~~ What am going to do in 2012? what am going to achieve in 2012?
 




I think the most important thing that I have to change is my current job now~this job got no future and no opportunity if you got a wrong employer. I wish next job my employer not a lady boss. I more prefer guy to be my employer.  
second my L life
third is myself ....

sigh~ when only the bad thing will go away from me but of cause the good thing also will stay with me all this while .It just sometimes don't know where they go away from me ^^

I was thinking go back to UK and further my study to Master... =(
I just feel like going to stay in UK and working over there even I don't feel like the live over there.
sigh~

Once I go to UK then I no need to worry the things over here but the only I worried is my family.
=.(

No comments:

Post a Comment