Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30112011

Finally my problem going to settle soon~ and perhaps just by next two weeks.^.^ 
I can't wait for that moment and achieving my wishes now~ 
I also can't wait to ave some changing on my work...
If I able to transfer to another good boss then it will be the best one for me to start a nice beginning of the year=) 2012

Thanks God for blessing me and my family all the times.

I love my dad so so so so so much and again dad I won't let you down and worried for me ANYMORE.
no more dad~ I promise. I will protect myself and show you the result soonest I can.
I swear...
I will give ever the best one for you.Just for you dad~


ok~

I read the out dated The Star newspaper today
and I found out one of the articles is wrote about how a guy propose to his girlfriend

"Man "sells" self online to girlfriend via Grouposal. "

the man "sold" himself on popular online daily deals website Groupon for marriage to his sweetheart.
aw~~~ so sweet.
the man noticed his girlfriend would look at the Groupon website first thing every morning to scour for the best deals and offers.
Aw~ what a creative man and romantic and unique of cause ever first guy who propose this way to his girlfriend.

"As Groupon's main purpose of existences is to provide customers with the best experiences in life, we thought this would be a great Groupon for his girlfriend-a life time's worth of marital bliss," said Groupon Malaysia CEO Joel Neoh.

I should highlight here hehe~
Joel Neoh is Algin Neoh's cousin ^.^ wootz!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment