Friday, November 4, 2011

skin care =younger look




I bought all of them and I seldom use them.
omg!
and what now?

I had throw most of my skin care and cosmetic products into rubbish bin due to most of them are use for more than 2 years after I had open it.
I had throw my skin care and cosmetic products more than this from last months. 
=..(
 Mostly is not that good or not suit for my skin type and got no effect on my face.
I wont simply to bring them home anymore.

BUT......
sometimes you never try and you will never know ~
So...... How?

sigh~





Anyways 
I had bought Sunplay UV Body mist sunblock and spring water from Avene last month.
I love the mist spray sunblock so much~
it wont felt sticky and thick after you spray it all over your hand and leg.
and you know what?
It's SPF 80 PA+++ 
It's more than enough for you to use it when you going out for shopping or outdoor activities like jogging, swimming, or cycling...

 This is all my sunblock from Banana boat and Sunplay.
I had throw 3 of body sunblock from last months. one is bananaboat, other one is nivea and the other one is Sunplay.
actually the other three sunblock I also plan to throw away cause they are old enough.
if not mistake they already 3 years old plus~~ hehehe~
but I never finish the other three cause they make my body feel sticky when am using it.
so I just leave it until now~

but I love the body mist sunblock . the price is affordable, it cost < RM50. 
you can get it from Watson.
I was looking this body mist sunblock almost a month from Guardian and Watson.
Finally let me found it at Watson Times Square last two weeks.

It so much convenient and the most important is not sticky and not greasy.
hehe~ I used it every times when I remember to apply sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment