Sunday, November 27, 2011

27112011 year end sales

am so guai this week^_^
I only go out to Pavilion today go for some shopping.

Padini Concept Store wide 50% DISCOUNT OMG!!!
the fitting room and cashier was "people mountain people sea" (crowded)

I only get myself a sweater and blouse for working I also have to q-ing up almost 1 hours only reach my turn to make payment. Gosh~.

I was thinking tomorrow going to other Padini Concept store again to get myself few pair of shoes and shirts =P when I was waiting to pay my clothes, I saw a lady pay MYR 900 for their goods. wow!!! MYR 900?? what they buy woo~

Charles and Keith 20% to 50% discount again but majority the nice one only discount 20%...I bought a pair of shoes from Charles and Keith and now 20% OFF wt....
gosh!!! Guess's shoes got no discount =( sob sob
I spot something in Tangs and Pakson as well.

It's year end, I always love sales who don't love Discount.
ARGH!!! I got so much of thing want to bring them home~~

I love shoes so much!!! If I got money now I think I will bring 12 pairs of shoes from Pavilion just now~
I love shopping feeling and the most excited is to bring them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment