Tuesday, November 29, 2011

gastric month

recently I has suffered gastric quite frequent.
I hate the ache!! so long I never felt that ache already.
this few days it come and look for me again.



Gaviscon Double Action -new product which is sound like even more stronger than the old one without pink color packaging. Even the tablets also have the pink color on it....

why they produce the gastric medicine look so girlie? It's because female always the majority of suffering gastric?

everyone asking me to think positive positive and positive...
how? guide me please...
can I just change my brain with someone who always stay positive ?

I seriously need dramatically change on myself.ME!!  I only talk but no action hehehe^ ^

I just wish to get a life different from this life currently...
I just wish someone could take care of me and pay attention on me all single second.
I just wish someone could make me smile and happy every single second. 

ish!!! suffering gastric now sob sob /=.(

No comments:

Post a Comment