Thursday, November 17, 2011

bossy=bitchy=my boss

recently am not really happy with my working.
someone keep gave me damn lot kind of trouble and problems to me.
everyday create something is not a problem and treat it as a huge problem to me.

I hate her deeply!
why am so lucky that she had a extremely high expectation on me? *finger cross*
why she so "LOVE" me?

=..(
this few days she just drive me crazy like a bi*ch
I "love" her to the max!!!!
she so "love" me is it am a threaten for her ? that why she so "love" me?

to be honest, i never met someone like this before and never know that this kind of boss also exist in this world.
it's fine^^
I just treat it as small part in my life who teach me and let me experience it and made my life become more interesting.

I think my patient and my emotion level was increase to the max!
NEVER MIND! year end is coming soon.
of cause I still able to survive till today all is about my colleagues.
luckily i got them to go through with me in the office and always listen to my complaint almost everyday ^^

hahaha =D thank you guys <3

I don't know how long it will be stand for it and if I quit now , of cause someone will be the most happy one cause her plan is success.
so~~~ I have to be patient and patient.
no matter how she treat me ,  of cause KARMA will look for her.
^^

of cause I will still do my part and do ever the best to the company and for myself.
just IGNORE the crazy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment