Saturday, December 3, 2011

3122011

I hate Friday the most 
the traffic in KL is SUCK!

I hate weekend as well because I always don't know what should I do on weekend!
ARGH!!!! fuc*king bored to the MAX!

I start to adapt my new life now
I think I should plan some activities on my weekend such as ......
jogging, swimming, cycling, hiking, yoga...
shopping, movie, and of cause night life ...

I should plan it well for my new life now.
^_^ 
stay strong and strength
I knew I can do it

I haven watch breaking dawn
and a lot of nice movies~
I was waiting to watch with someone but it NEVER will make it.

I had a lot of things want to do together but I knew it's impossible
I should move one
someone ask me do I ever feel regret with my choice and decision?

I was never think of this question .
I was tired of my life now~
I was so tired be with him now~

It's the time to end and move on since it's changed!
since when it changed?
I have to change myself too
I should control my EQ and improve my EQ seriously
I shouldn't care so much until I had made myself n my life suffering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment