Sunday, December 4, 2011

how could you be so heartless




 Depression more than 2 years

How only I will become more cheerful
Last time I wasn't like that
How come after I had met him my life just totally changed into hell of cause there is some sweet moments that I still remembered.

Teach me how to stay optimistic and control my EQ
Guide me how to let it go and move on. When you are still loving what is gone, it's very hard to move on.
Lead me the way in order to get my life happier, I don't think you ever want to love me.


Stop me from keep thinking of him, It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
It's the saddest thing is when he said to you he not love you
sob sob ...  I don't want to keep being the girl that crying about the same things                                                                        
don't let someone become your everything because when they are gone you have nothing!
                                                                               )=../


 

1 comment:

  1. True totally true.. When just at the moment, we made them our everything, they will leave us standing alone, dropping down without anyone to hold us.. I totally agree with u.. it sucks but trust me, we have to go thru this whether we want or not... dammm...

    ReplyDelete