Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas & boxing day 2011

 Early in the morning we wake up and go to Kam Xun to have our breakfast after that go to NSK Kuchai Lama to shop some foods for BBQ night at my bf's god father's house on Sunday.

 

 the dim sum that we order for three person.
a lot right?
I still prefer Yuen Garden im dum in Puchong.



more to come for the dim sum but I dint snap picture d cause I'm so hungry...
breakfast also can cost us around RM 90 for three person. =.=

Boxing day we went to Jaya One Ducking to have our lunch




 
 the porridge was so fine and smooth~
oh my god! I love the porridge so much.



 
 dumpling soup , surprisingly their dumpling are tasty also.


 
Four Treasure rice.
hehe got roasted pork , roasted chicken, duck and soy source chicken.

 
chu cheong fan


duck drumstick dry noodles

xiao long bao= meat dumpling


pan fry dumpling not bad.
overall their foods are tasty but a little salty for me




No comments:

Post a Comment